- This sphere-shaped cast metal brainteaser puzzle represents a planet and its surrounding ring.
- University Games has been creating educational board games designed so that players won't notice how much they are learning!
- University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children
- Positioned snugly inside the ring, the planet looks as if it cannot be removed.
- It may appear that all you can do is rotate it on its axis, but is that really the case? Hold this puzzle invented by Oskar van Deventer and have an intergalactic, mind-expanding challenge!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.