- Explore the animal kingdom to learn about the ways animals move, communicate and more. Plus, discover how to help protect animal environments! Teaches 11 life science and conservation skills including comparing characteristics of animals, understanding human impact on habitats and more.
- Explore the diversity of the animal kingdom like never before. Explore how animals communicate through hoots, howls and more. See the amazing senses of a wolf come alive and learn how animals use their super senses in the wild.
- Learn animal movements and problem solve to help them complete an obstacle course based on the terrain. Identify animals based on the different types of tracks they leave behind. Discover the difference between a healthy or unhealthy reef and clean up the things that don't belong.
- Amazing Animals is for Level 3: Kindergarten. Perfect for ages 4-6. Works With: LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade (Sold separately.)
- Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Skills learned include animals, ecosystems, environmental science, and life science.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.