- LAUNCHED IN 1975: Pay Day is great for social interaction and a game that parents and children can play on a relatively even level. Simple and quick, a two lap game takes as little as 15 minutes.
- THE OBJECT: Have the most money at the end of the game. Players can make deals on property and earn money. At the end of each month, players are paid a salary and must pay off all outstanding bills.
- SAVINGS: Players start or add to their savings only on Pay Day. Players may withdraw all / part of their savings only on Pay Day (if the player wants to withdraw at another time, they pay a $50 fee)
- LOANS: A loan may be taken out or increased at any time in $100 increments. A player must pay 20% interest on his/her outstanding loan balance every time they land on Pay Day
- CONTENTS: Game board, 4 mover tokens, 1 red die, 64 deal & mail cards, savings and loan pad, money, and instructions. Ages 8+, 2 to 4 players.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.